Unknown..

So sorry if i don't have a title today... hehehe... I been thinking this past few days, what would be my title to my blog but still I cannot think any title... (or it shows that my coconut shell is no longer functioning.. hehehe.. ) Anyways, do you know that title to a blog is a major factor in creating a blog entry? hehehe.. Yha it's right... Why? it's because you will based your story to your title.. that's it... :) and since I cannot think for a title this fast few days.. what happened, I cannot think for a better blog entry... :) So the result... My title is UNKNOWN.. :)

Today, it's quite okay since today is Saturday and no work... (I know everyone is happy every day-off.. hehehe). But wait... I went to Citibank Tampines to do the Monthly password change for all the countries... :) Yes, I worked today, but the good news is that, I'm not complaining... hahaha.. remember I really hate going to office... :) And since I will go to Tampines and not in Yio Chu Kang and my BOSS are not there.. hhmmm.. I guess, you know it already why I'm not in a bad mood... hahaha... :)

Anyways, I managed to finished my work for 3 hours... :) After that I went to Tiong Bahru to get my "TULINGAN and DINUGUAN" at Ate Bangs place... Hhmm... forget the diet today since I really missed those foods already... :) I just stay there for few minutes because I need to help Romeo to prepare foods for our Household in SFC. But again, I'm sleepy when I arrived at my place in Anchorvale... :) So what I did was, I sent sms to Romeo and asking if it is okay if I'm going to be late... hehehe... Sorry but I can't help it... TOO TIRED ALREADY!!!

When i arrived at Romeo's place which two stop lights away from my place... :) I thought he already cooked everything... ngeekk... Not yet... :) But it's okay... at least I have time to give my hands to him... hehehe...

We're just four today in our Household... since JP is in Philippines right now, Jon is in Johor Bahru Malaysia, conducting YFC seminar, John Paul still working, Eric I thought he will go there but I think he's busy today also... :), Gerard... hmmm... sorry bro if Romeo missed your sms, but good thing you sent another sms... :) at least we managed to open the door for you.. hahaha... :)

Food was great like PRAWNS, MENUDO, SPRING ROLLS, and of course FRUIT SALAD... wwhhaa!!! so many!!! hehehe... :) and I forgot again that I'm on a DIET MODE.. wwwhhaaaa......... I ate a lot today.. huhuhu... I need to run another 10kms to burn those fats & calories... :( But it's okay.. sometimes I need to indulge myself in eating.. hehehe.. (Do I need to justify myself??? hahaha!!!)

================
Quote for the day: "LIKE THE MONEY BUT DON'T LOVE IT!!!"

+ Ad Majoren Dei Gloriam

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Burol 101

EULOGY - Ang huling paalam sa Tatay.

Pamahiin